Well, it doesn't seem real to me that Kyle is 5. Where did the time go? I remember the day he was born. It was December 8, 2003, I was scheduled to be induced. So I was suppose to be at the hospital at 7am. Well we were running a little late because we had to drop Makenna off at daycare because that was her last day there, and we needed somewhere for her to stay while I was busy with labor. I think we got to the hospital about 7:45 actually, but it was no problem. I got into my room, got the IV started and my water broke, and along came contractions. My Dr. thought I might actually move along rather quickly with this being my 2nd baby. But know he was not born until 5:10pm and I just remember having the best labor and delivery. I could honestly say it was a breeze thanks to my epidural. Steven and laughed and cut up with my Dr. and the nurses in between pushing and before we knew it, we had ourselves a brand new baby boy. He was 8 lbs 9oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He was perfect. Steven named him Kyle, it means handsome (and boy is he ever) and I named him James after my dad. I love his name and it fits him so perfectly.
Kyle has been such a blessing in my life! I love him more than words can ever describe. He is my first born son, and he has such a sweet, sweet heart. He loves people, and everyone loves him back. Everyone always tells me how sweet he is, and he truly, truly is. He loves his big sister and baby brother like crazy and is so giving. Whenever Caleb wants the toy that he is playing with he will give it to him so that he won't scream or cry for it. He often times will go and play in his room by himself to get away from Caleb because Caleb always takes his toys away. Oh and just the other day, my dad watched all 3 for me. He was going to take them to eat, so he asked Makenna and Kyle where they wanted to go. Kyle said CiCi's, and Makenna said McDonald's. Of course they both said two different places, but when Makenna pointed out that CiCi's didn't have a playground, Kyle quickly said,"Okay, we can go to McDonald's, but only because I love her." I love that. See, I told you he was sweet! Right now, he is still a ninja. I think I am going to have to put the boy in karate! Words really can't describe how I feel about this little boy, he loves Jesus, music, playing music, super heroes, ninjas, sports, ME and his DADDY, his family, his grandparents, his friends, he just loves.
So here's to another wonderful year ahead my sweet boy!


















1 comment:
What a sweet post! He is sooo cute! how lucky yu are to have such a wonderful son. I have enjoyed seeing you as a mother. We have both come a long way since our teenage years:) Happy birthday handsome boy Kyle!
Post a Comment