Good Morning Everyone! Today's blog will be all about pictures. But I must say that I had planned all week on taking pictures yesterday, about 10 or 11 it was about 70 degrees out and windy. I thought well, it is such a pretty day and Makenna is getting out of school early today might as well take advantage of that! Well, by the time I had been home for a couple hours getting the kids ready and waiting while Caleb had his nap the temperature outside was dropping and the wind was increasing. So, when we left the temp had dropped down to 57, WHAT?!?! I thought oh great, how am I going to take pictures now? But I am obsessed and went anyway:) honestly because I didn't think it was as bad as it was. It was FREEZING!!!! I did however manage to get a few good pictures. I plan on returning this weekend for for round 2 to get the shots that I wanted but was unable to get due to my kids freezing their little hiney's off! So here are the few that I did get....enjoy my precious beautiful children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
These turned out awesome! I LOVE Kyle's red cowboy boots. SOOOOO Cute.
thanks babe!
Post a Comment