Then Miss Makenna, tells me that she wrote a two page report on space, I thought...hmmm okay, this should be interesting. Well, her report came strictly from these little cards that the kids got in their Chik fil A kids meal. She had pretty much copied word for word 2 pages worth of facts about the moon and space. Although she has no concept right now of plagiarizing. I thought it was pretty neat that she is already interested in writing a report on her own might I add! She never ceases to amaze with her incredible love of learning. That might sound funny but she actually likes to do school work. She loves to read. Most every night I have to go into her room after she has been in bed for at least 30 minutes and tell her to put the book away. Although the lights are out, the hall light is on and to her that is all she needs. I keep telling her that reading in the dark will hurt her eyes but, night after night she still does it. She is so special, and God has truly blessed me with her. She is bound for great things and I can't wait to see what they are. Makenna is my helper, my little best friend and I am now starting to see that she looks like me. Oh I could never see it before but the other night I took a picture of the two of us on my cell phone, that was first time that I could actually see that she looks like me. I love it. She is beautiful, and every part of her is beautiful. She has many nicknames from me, all of them she gets embarrassed but secretly likes them. She has my goofiness, and Stevens smarts, and so much more in between. I love her to pieces and am so blessed to God chose me to be Makenna, Kyle and Caleb's mom.
(don't laugh...this is the pic I was telling you about....I think we were both blinking half way through)

Well, today I am going to take their pictures. I will post some here later on today! I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment