Well, today was an interesting day. I am so glad that Steven was off work today because we had to get the starter on our Tahoe replaced. It has been sticking for a little while now so we figured we better get it taken care of sooner than later. So while our car was in the shop we headed over to Sam's to do a little grocery shopping. Fun times! Oh I also got my Christmas present early today. Steven can never keep a secret from me! I got the Blackberry Curve! So far loving it! It's pretty too, it's red! We happen to get a great deal on it so yay for us! Now if I could just figure out what to get my hubby for Christmas. There is this guitar that he really wants but it's kind of expensive, so we may have to wait on that.
Other than that, Makenna and Caleb have been sick with a cough. They don't seem like they feel bad, it's just a cough. Maybe if I can get the 2 boys hair cut tomorrow then I will able to take their Christmas pictures on Wednesday because Makenna gets out of school at 12:15, so that would be perfect....anyone know the weather for Wednesday yet? Well, off to get my little ones to bed, and then to play with my new phone! yay! love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment