(looking at stars)
Well, lets see it's been more than a month since I have posted on this blog. I have been a busy/sleepy/sick/life momma! Yes, my kids have done wonderfully funny things and cute things since then, I just have been so bad about writing on here. So onto cute and wonderful and brilliant things like my children!
The other day I was folding laundry and Kyle saw a pair of pink underwear that belong to Makenna. I had the windows open because it was one of our gorgeous January days...oh and then he decided that he would yell out the window to anyone that was listening, it went like this...
"hello out there!!! Makenna has pink underwear!!" Of course Makenna got mad and proceeded to "get" her little brother, and because I was laughing so hard Kyle felt the need to do it repeatedly. Oh you can imagine how unhappy Mak was. So she in return was yelling out the window that Kyle had Batman underwear. It was an interesting time, I had to finally threaten them to get their little behinds away from the window and KNOCK IT OFF!!!!
Oh and then we have little Caleb, who has decided that he would like to start "attempting" to talk now. So for puppy he says "pee pee" and has mastered baby, so instead of it sounding like bubba it now actually sounds like ba-by. There is a ton of other words he is saying now, but of course I can't think of anything right now. Hmmmm. Caleb is such a joy and he loves his big brother and sister like crazy, he copies everything he does and is always hanging with them around the house. I guess because Kyle knows all the good things to get into :)
Makenna just got her report card last Friday and of course straight A's again. She is soooo smart and I love how she loves to learn. I don't expect anything less from her. She was lucky and had a bad weather day from school yesterday and we did absolutely nothing. watched movies all day.
Well for now that is about all I have time to write about. I won't let it go this long anymore I PROMISE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment