
Well, I wanted to start this blog as a way to record what amazingly cute and funny things my 3 wonderful children do and say, and as a way to keep my family updated since by the time I see them all or talk to them I will have forgotten. So here we go.
I have to talk about Kyle first because his latest funniest moment is really fresh on my mind. I think I have made the mistake of letting him watch movies or cartoons that have fighting like karate, and power ranger stuff. The other day I let him watch a movie on demand called 3 ninjas. I thought oh no big deal it's about 3 kids. Well ever since my precious little Kyle has watched that movie, he thinks he is a ninja. So much so that he even walks around the house saying,"ha-ya!!" over and over. He even tries to work all of his moves out on his sister Makenna. She just loves it let me tell ya! NOT!!!! The other day after picking up Makenna from school, we got home and Kyle told her that he had been in ninja training ALL day! That was the funniest thing ever Kyle was so serious when he told her!
Oh and then there are the times when Kyle thinks he is a teenager and he walks around with this strut, that is so hilarious. Something about that just rubs Makenna the wrong way because she will come running to me and say, "Mooooom! Kyle thinks he is so cool, he is walking around like he is so cool" and if you know Kyle then you know that he is very cool! So, I tell Makenna that he is cool, and that he is the coolest 4 year old almost 5 year old that I know, and Kyle will get this smile on his face like "see, I am really that cool" it's so great! I love it! I love the different personalities of all 3 of them. Makenna, Kyle and Caleb. they are such joys, and I am so in love with them. We will see what the rest of the night holds!

3 comments:
That is so funny. Don't you remember when you and Brandon would watch Karate Kid. Brandon would go around trying to be the Karate Kid and he would karate you! Even though it was a good movie, I dreaded you and Brandon watching because I knew what was coming when the show was over! Mom, Brandon is being Karate Kid again!!! He keeps trying to karate chop me. Remember?? That is what makes this so funny.
That's hillarious!! I so remember watching that movie. You have a little ninja on your hands now. :) Better watch out, you never know when he's going to pop around the corner and karate chop you!!! Miss you and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
mom,
I know! That's why I laugh so hard at Kyle because this so reminds me of Brandon! love you!
Sarah,
I did have a great Thanksgiving! Hope you did too! So glad you commented! Miss you too :)
Post a Comment